16 December 2008

To Blog or Not

That's rather odd to try and post anything like blog. I suppose my getting too old and that's a vivid sign of a time print over me...
There is horrid amount of blogs full of garbage and adding another may not help. There are many very decent ones like this which happens to be my favorite as of late.
I've been asked to open a blog and post about some programming stuff. I used to always decline.

Yet, I hope to provide the readers with some quality time, nonetheless. Mostly I will be concentrate on Java tips/tricks and actually bugs... and Java has quite enough of them. I suppose I may add posts about currents event going in my life but nothing too personal.

Since it's my first post I'd like to excuse my English because it's not native although I, myself, feel quite used to.

Coming soon:
Swing and the Leaks.

(quite boring 1st one, I suppose)

No comments:

Post a Comment